Wednesday 3 August 2011

RANDOM THOUGHT: The Middleton/Boleyn Comparison!

I have no idea why but at some point this afternoon I found myself thinking about the Boleyn Family and then I had this random thought... the 3 Middleton siblings sort of remind me of the 3 Boleyn siblings!  I considered both appearance and unique circumstance.  Oddly enough, the Middleton mum, Carole reminds me a tad of their Uncle Thomas Howard, the ambitious Duke of Norfolk.  The Middleton dad, Michael, reminds me of Anne's father Thomas Boleyn!  The more I considered their nature and looked at their images, the more valid the comparison became - what do you think?  If anything, I hope you get a chuckle out of this random thought!

      Catherine Elizabeth                   Anne Boleyn


         Philippa Charlotte                      Mary Boleyn


           James William                       George Boleyn

      Carole Middleton             Thomas Howard, Norfolk
        

  Michael Middleton                      Thomas Boleyn
    

Okay, maybe I've taken my sensibilities a bit too far but this was too random not to share :)
Kelly Rachelle Mathews
http://twitter.com/#!/allthingsregal

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This is hilarious :) So, did Pippa and Will have a thing like Mary and Henry? Hmmmm.... lol

    -Kate the Book Buff
    http://www.thebookbuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this years after original post when googling this exact comparison! Right on the money! Particularly poor Mary B and Pippa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...